Moving towards the hope that was foretold.

Why do we not know the country whose citizens we are? because we have wandered so far away that we have forgotten it. But the Lord Christ, the king of the land, came down to us, and drove forgetfulness from our heart. God took to Himself our flesh so that He might be our way back.


Augustine.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Becoming Joseph

"...the Lord was with him; and whatever he did, the Lord made to prosper." Genesis 39:23b

I wanna' be like Joseph.  I want to prosper in what I do.  Not always there yet, not quite.  And this is not Creflo Dollar or whatever prosperity-drive-a-Caddie stuff.  I want to be lined up in the tine furrows of God's plow, getting some weeding done and planting good seed.  I will let God tend to the harvest.

Right now, I think I am tending too many weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment